I am constantly telling people that the last 8 months of my life should have been recorded. Everyday is a different day and here is an example.
Jace is my 2 year old nephew who I love very much. Probably the funniest kid on the planet. Friday morning he was eating a pop tart when he started to choke on it. Eventually he threw it up and that was that. Well he didn't eat anything all weekend. Lisa and Corey even tried to give him his favorite food, powdered sugar doughnuts, and well he would have none of it. Instead, he decided to lick the powder sugar off of every doughnut, then stack them infornt of him.
Yesterday I got home from work, honestly a little worried about the kid. He runs up to me screaming "Waci, I ate goldfish and didn't throwed up!"
Cute kid. Today he decided to try a go tart... but not before cutting it into a million tiny pieces. These kids make life worth living.

0 comments:
Post a Comment