Things are really starting to come together for the wedding. It is 90 days away and ya there are times where i feel like it's a mess, but for the most part I am super excited about it all. Here are a few pictures of the site that we picked in Austin.
This is the resort!! It's pretty neat because there are villas on the property.
This is the patio where we will serve passed hours dourves and Dublin Dr. Pepper! 

This is the room where the ceremony will take place. The big windows look over Lake Travis and in the morning, the view is sure to be beautiful!!!
It's getting so close it's almost frustrating. I know that when John gets back in May things will fly by, but i can't even imagine what it will be like to have him here, and know that I never have to be away from him again. It's so frustrating to know that it is literally weeks away and yet it seems like it's an eternity away.
All i know is that in 91 days I will be on a beach in Mexico.
This is the resort!! It's pretty neat because there are villas on the property.
This is the patio where we will serve passed hours dourves and Dublin Dr. Pepper! 

This is the room where the ceremony will take place. The big windows look over Lake Travis and in the morning, the view is sure to be beautiful!!!
It's getting so close it's almost frustrating. I know that when John gets back in May things will fly by, but i can't even imagine what it will be like to have him here, and know that I never have to be away from him again. It's so frustrating to know that it is literally weeks away and yet it seems like it's an eternity away.
All i know is that in 91 days I will be on a beach in Mexico.
0 comments:
Post a Comment