CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friday I'm In Love (The Cure)

There are a number of things that are getting me through this week, making my hold on until the weekend. I have came up with a small list of the top 10 things.

10. The 24-pack of Dr Pepper in my fridge
9. My collection of over-sized hoodies that I have worn everyday this week
8. The 4th victory in a row for my Mavs, putting them 6th in the conference, just a game behind the 5th and 4th spot.
7. The dozen roses found at my doorstep yesterday whenever I got off work yesterday, from my sweet valentine
6. The How I Met Your Mother episodes that I have been listening to while working through the endless stack of packets on my desk.
5. My brand new fit ball that surprisingly enough, relieves stress
4. My IPHS sweatpants that I stole from my sister who stole them from her husband. The absolute most comfortable pants that I have ever worn
3. My Chelsea FC calendar at my desk, helping me count down the days until I get married (156)
2. Short breaks the write stupid lists like this

And the last thing that is getting me through this week of 9-hour work days at Petra, 7-hour shifts at Louies, 5-hours of sleep at night, 300 new item copy to write, 3 sections of catalog to order, and grouchy people.......

1. My date this weekend to Macoroni Grill and He's Just Not That Into You

0 comments: